- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning (R) has received another key endorsement from the Speaker of the state’s unicameral Legislature.
State Sen. Mike Flood (R) announced Thursday he backs Bruning’s bid to unseat Sen. Ben Nelson (D).
Flood’s endorsement comes just after his colleague, Republican state Sen. Deb Fischer, jumped in the race for Senate. State Treasurer Don Stenberg (R) also is running.
Roll Call Politics rates the Senate race a Tossup.