- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Rep. Mike Honda (D-Calif.), ranking member on the Appropriations Subcommittee on the Legislative Branch, attempted, so far unsuccessfully, to insert language into the subcommittee’s funding bill expressing support for the diversity initiative.
Still, failing to entrench the program before giving up power, Democratic staffers said they are cautiously skeptical that Republicans will take up the mantle.
“I’m not entirely convinced that it’s dead. I just don’t know to what degree it’s going to be embraced by Republican leadership,” an African-American House staffer said.