- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
After Skelton lost his seat in November, Flick searched for a new gig on Capitol Hill. He said he likes moderate Members and was immediately attracted to Costa’s office.
The Californian hired Flick in January for dual roles as press secretary and legislative assistant.
“It’s interesting to be the bridge between two positions that often don’t communicate as well as they could,” he said.
Submit news of hires and promotions on Capitol Hill to Hill Climbers here.