- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
After Skelton lost his seat in November, Flick searched for a new gig on Capitol Hill. He said he likes moderate Members and was immediately attracted to Costa’s office.
The Californian hired Flick in January for dual roles as press secretary and legislative assistant.
“It’s interesting to be the bridge between two positions that often don’t communicate as well as they could,” he said.
Submit news of hires and promotions on Capitol Hill to Hill Climbers here.