- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
As the fight over the Wisconsin budget has been largely resolved, the political battle continues. Case in point — a Google search for “Wisconsin unions” pulls up four paid political ads.
The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee is the most prominent: “Outrage in Wisconsin. Join the DSCC Now and Take a Stand Against Extreme Republicans!”
Former Democratic Sen. Russ Feingold’s new Progressives United group is the second ad, asking Googlers to “Help set the agenda” for the group.
There also are two ads in support of Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R), who might be targeted with a recall campaign. (Feingold is a potential candidate to run against Walker in a recall election.)
One supportive ad is from the Free Enterprise Nation and says “Gov. Walker is trying.” The other is from theteaparty.net and says “Tea Party ideals include fiscal responsibility.”
The DSCC ad is also tied to a search for Walker’s name and the phrase Wisconsin state Senators.