- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee is asking supporters to help choose a new slogan that it will slap on a car magnet for the 2012 election cycle.
“We’re launching a campaign to find a short, pithy way to sum up why it’s so important to keep the Senate in Democratic hands in 2012, and we want — scratch that — NEED your input,” the DSCC asked.
The DSCC narrowed the choices down to five options that it e-mailed to supporters asking for their votes.
“We’ve Got Your Back, Barack.”
“Had Enough Tea? Repeal Republicans in 2012!”
“GOP: Not My Cup of Tea”
“No Tea For Me, Thanks. I Prefer Progress.”