- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Crossroads GPS launched a nationwide issue advocacy ad Wednesday on cable TV that seeks to publicize the relationships between government employee unions and Democratic elected officials. The $750,000 ad buy runs for one week on CNBC, CNN and Fox News.
The ad features speeches given by Rep. Mike Capuano (D-Mass.) in February, National Education Association General Counsel Bob Chanin in 2009 and President Barack Obama in 2007.
“The debate we’re seeing in Wisconsin and around the country is not just about public employees or unions — it’s about a system where politicians and government unions have scratched each other’s backs at the expense of unsuspecting taxpayers,” Crossroads GPS President Steven Law said.