- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Updated, March 11, 4:55 p.m.
Political media consulting firm Vice and Victory is pushing a site aimed at drafting former Michigan Republican Party Chairman Saul Anuzis to run against Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D).
Vice and Victory bought the URL in January and launched it Feb. 4. But just 16 people have posted comments to SaulforSenate.com, including one of the firm’s partners. (There are 118 people who have signed the draft petition, however.)
“Saul doesn’t have a formal campaign, and we’re not commissioned by Saul, so I’d say this is pretty informal,” Dennis Pedrie told Roll Call in an e-mail.
The site, which frames Stabenow as “one of the most liberal” Senators, suggests “Michigan is within the reach of the GOP in 2012” and insists Anuzis is the man to unseat her.