- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
So let IBM’s Watson be both an inspiration and a warning. Our concern is that in an effort to cut budgets deeply, the government will make it more difficult for Americans to produce innovations such as Watson in the future. Our hope is that everyone will be excited by Watson and the possibilities that this kind of achievement holds for our country and society at large.
Rep. Rush Holt represents New Jersey’s 12th district and is a five-time “Jeopardy!” winner. Christopher Padilla is a former undersecretary for international trade at the Department of Commerce and currently serves as vice president of IBM Governmental Programs.