- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
There’s nothing like catching up with an old friend to spice up an otherwise-dull weeknight. Sen. John Kerry did just that Wednesday night when he took a break from legislating to have dinner with Tony Blair.
The Massachusetts Democrat and the former British prime minister were at downtown restaurant Adour at the St. Regis Hotel. We hear the pair dined with a mystery third friend.
In addition to eating French fare, we’re told Kerry and Blair relaxed with a few glasses of wine. It’s unclear what the men chatted about; calls to Kerry’s office were not immediately returned.