- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
There’s nothing like catching up with an old friend to spice up an otherwise-dull weeknight. Sen. John Kerry did just that Wednesday night when he took a break from legislating to have dinner with Tony Blair.
The Massachusetts Democrat and the former British prime minister were at downtown restaurant Adour at the St. Regis Hotel. We hear the pair dined with a mystery third friend.
In addition to eating French fare, we’re told Kerry and Blair relaxed with a few glasses of wine. It’s unclear what the men chatted about; calls to Kerry’s office were not immediately returned.