- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
- Party's History of Establishment Picks Could Be Over
She won’t be dancing with the stars, but Christine O’Donnell is not dropping out of the public eye completely.
Last year’s Republican Senate nominee in Delaware is set to appear at a lunch reception fundraiser for Maryland Del. Pat McDonough, who is challenging Rep. Dutch Ruppersberger. Tickets to the “VIP reception” are going for $200, while a seat at lunch costs $75.
The event will be held Saturday at the Olde Philadelphia Inn in Baltimore. McDonough is challenging the five-term Democrat in a district that voted 60 percent for President Barack Obama. He has called Ruppersberger “the worst Obama-Pelosi puppy” in Congress.