- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Rep. Paul Broun was spotted taking a break from work and grabbing a bite to eat Tuesday afternoon at the Capitol Hill restaurant We, the Pizza. A tipster tells us the Georgia Republican was seen hanging out in a reserved room on the second floor.
“Not sure what it was for, but a few people had name tags so obviously not just a staff retreat,” our spy says.
While it’s unclear what the event was for, HOH can confirm that Broun and his pals enjoyed several pizzas, including the barbecue, buffalo chicken and mozzarella tomato.
No word on how the pizzas compared in taste to the stuffed lion in Broun’s office, a creature he shot and ate several years ago on a hunting trip. Calls to his office were not immediately returned.