- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Even Senators have to cool their heels at airports every once in a while. Sen. Benjamin Cardin (D-Md.) and his wife, Myrna, were spotted chatting while waiting to board a flight at San Francisco International Airport on Wednesday.
“I overheard his wife talking about the Senate spouse book club she’s a part of,” our tipster tells us.
While it’s unclear who’s in the book club with Myrna Cardin, it is clear that she is a tech-savvy reader; she was reportedly carrying a Kindle.
No word on whether they were on the West Coast for business or pleasure. Calls to Cardin’s office were not returned.