- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
As Boyz II Men once crooned, itís so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.
Todayís HOH column is my last, wrapping up a two-and-three-fourths-year stint of dishing Congressional gossip. There are so many fond memories: Members dressed in ridiculous outfits, angry outbursts in Congressional hallways, celebrities pretending to be politically informed, Members uttering embarrassing double entendres and all those friendly sports championship bets between Members. Oh, so many bets.
A special thanks to all the tipsters over the years who shared funny stories with me, and a few TRL-esque shout-outs to my current co-author, Alison McSherry; my past co-author, Emily Heil; my editor, Debbie Bruno; and former HOHer-turned-serious-House-reporter Anna Palmer.
Make sure to keep sending tips to email@example.com ó I canít wait to read all the gossip that is bound to come.
ó Elizabeth Brotherton