- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
As Boyz II Men once crooned, it’s so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.
Today’s HOH column is my last, wrapping up a two-and-three-fourths-year stint of dishing Congressional gossip. There are so many fond memories: Members dressed in ridiculous outfits, angry outbursts in Congressional hallways, celebrities pretending to be politically informed, Members uttering embarrassing double entendres and all those friendly sports championship bets between Members. Oh, so many bets.
A special thanks to all the tipsters over the years who shared funny stories with me, and a few TRL-esque shout-outs to my current co-author, Alison McSherry; my past co-author, Emily Heil; my editor, Debbie Bruno; and former HOHer-turned-serious-House-reporter Anna Palmer.
Make sure to keep sending tips to email@example.com — I can’t wait to read all the gossip that is bound to come.
— Elizabeth Brotherton