- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
While the jury’s still out on whether the new Bullfeathers is as good as the old one, HOH hears that a handful of lawmakers don’t seem to mind the change at the House-side restaurant.
A tipster tells us that Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), Richard Burr (R-N.C.), Tom Coburn (R-Okla.), John Thune (R-S.D.) and Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.) were seen “eating and carousing” at a table in the dining room.
“The question that everyone asked was, ‘Why are they slumming on the House side?’” our spy says.
While Coburn spokesman John Hart wouldn’t confirm his boss’s visit to the bar, he did offer a suggestion as to why he might have been there.
“I imagine he lost his beard and was looking for it around the Hill,” Hart says, referring to the Senator’s famous facial hair, which he recently shaved.