- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
It’s time to add another Congressman to the disabled list.
HOH spotted Rep. Rush Holt on Thursday hobbling around the East Front on crutches, with his right foot in a brace.
Turns out the New Jersey Democrat is suffering from a small fracture, though he isn’t exactly sure where the “long-standing” injury came from.
“I think it was a sports injury,” Holt tells HOH. “It was just getting worse and worse.”
Holt is following doctor’s orders and keeping weight off the foot for now.
Several lawmakers have been injured recently, including Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.), who hurt his foot in January, and Rep. Mike Fitzpatrick (R-Pa.), seen on crutches last week.