- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
The New Hampshire Journal reported that 2010 Republican Senate candidate Bill Binnie “is in the late stages of purchasing Derry television station WNDS, which will serve as the flagship studio for Binnie’s statewide television network, New Hampshire 1 Network,” and could be operating by April.
Binnie lost in the primary to now-Sen. Kelly Ayotte (N.H.) last fall.
The Journal speculated the new network would give Binnie influence over the presidential primary.