- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
“Basically you go out and find people who are Hatch supporters, and you go through a training process with them and provide encouragement and assistance and help them get elected at their caucuses as delegates,” he said.
Ultimately, Hatch may find primary voters are a little more forgiving in Utah this time around.
“Do I agree with him 100 percent? No. Do I agree with my wife 100 percent? No,” Kirkham said. “I think people can understand that.”