- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
Stepping in are perhaps a half-dozen candidates, including state Sen. Ted Harvey, who is considered a conservative force in the state. Also running is the state party’s attorney, Ryan Call. The Colorado Statesman reported that other potential candidates include Jefferson County GOP Chairman Don Ytterberg, Larimer County GOP Chairman Larry Carillo and businessman Cleve Tidwell.
Submit campaign staffing news and tips to Shop Talk here.