- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
And now for a couple of strange sights HOH tipsters have witnessed on Capitol Hill over the past two days that we couldn’t resist sharing.
On Tuesday night, during the heated House floor debate over the continuing resolution, an HOH spy glanced up at the visitors’ gallery. There, the tipster saw two teenagers who were “full-on making out.”
As the wise philosopher Nelly once rapped, “It’s getting hot in herre!” Who knew legislation to fund the federal government was such a turn-on?
Another odd scene unfolded Wednesday afternoon, when “caged baby cheetahs” were spotted (ha!) on an elevator in the Longworth House Office Building. Turns out, the cheetahs, along with a baby kangaroo, were on the Hill as spokesanimals for the Association of Zoos and Aquariums.