- Quiz: Who Wore This Campaign Fashion Better?
- Trying to Make Sense of the Post-New Hampshire Republican Race
- Redistricting Case Could Delay North Carolina's Primary
- What We Learned From New Hampshire
- Trump, Sanders Win Huge in New Hampshire
Rep. Jack Kingston said it’s impossible to predict what amendments would pass since leadership is not whipping votes. The Georgia Republican underscored that Members will have to make up their own minds on individual amendments.
“I think there is pressure to vote for the CR, but after that [we have to look] through our own prism,” Kingston said.