- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Austria, meet Austria.
Rep. Steve Austria sat down with Austrian Ambassador Christian Prosl on Tuesday. And Prosl made the Congressman an offer that he couldn’t refuse, asking the Ohio Republican whether he would be interested in a Congressional caucus based on their shared name.
“It was an honor to be asked by the ambassador of Austria to start or join a Friends of Austria Caucus, and the name would certainly be fitting,” Austria (the Congressman) tells HOH.
The pair met in the Cannon House Office Building and chatted about the Austrian economy and ways to strengthen the relationship between their nations.
“Overall, our meeting went very well, and I think he felt right at home,” Austria says.