- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Every Tuesday, HOH gets to know a Member of Congress better through a series of five fun questions. This week, we chat with Sen. Jon Tester. The Montana Democrat shares his love of red beer.
Q: What team do you think will win the Stanley Cup?
A: Chicago Blackhawks.
Q: If you could have dinner with anyone (aside from your family), who would it be and why?
A:[Former Montana Sen. and longest-serving Senate Majority Leader] Mike Mansfield so I can pick his brain about working together in the Senate.
Q: What’s your favorite drink?
A: Red beer [beer plus clamato juice], but these days it’s usually just a Diet Pepsi.
Q: What’s your favorite movie of all time?
A: “The Shawshank Redemption.”
Q: Who’s your best friend in Congress?
A: My wife, Sharla.