- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Looks like the Capitol Hill hot spot the Monocle is back in style. HOH reported that Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) was seen hanging out at the restaurant a few weeks back, and now we hear Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand was at the bar Thursday night.
A spy tells us the New York Democrat was seen blowing off some steam after the Senate Democratic retreat at the Boars Head Inn in Charlottesville, Va.
“Are times so tough that even New York Democrats have to leave their posh resort in Charlottesville to hang out at the Monocle?” our Republican tipster asks.
Gillibrand, seated with two friends, reportedly was sipping a glass of red wine.