- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee put up a website Wednesday asking Republican House leaders, “Where are the jobs?” The website highlights a lack of attention to the economy since the 112th Congress began.
The DCCC noted in district-specific press releases aimed at vulnerable Republican Members that the House GOP has focused on abortion and repealing the health care law.
“House Republicans said their campaign was about creating jobs, but in the first 30 days, it’s clear that everything from social issues to special interests came first,” spokesman Jesse Ferguson said.