- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Sen. Maria Cantwell had about half a million dollars in the bank at the end of 2010 as she gears up for a re-election bid. The Washington Democrat had $499,000 in cash on hand, her report filed with the Federal Election Commission shows.
She raised $321,000 from October through the end of the year. Her report also showed $2.2 million in debt leftover from previous campaigns.
Roll Call Politics rates this race Leans Democratic, and no Republican challenger has yet emerged.