- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
Sen. Maria Cantwell had about half a million dollars in the bank at the end of 2010 as she gears up for a re-election bid. The Washington Democrat had $499,000 in cash on hand, her report filed with the Federal Election Commission shows.
She raised $321,000 from October through the end of the year. Her report also showed $2.2 million in debt leftover from previous campaigns.
Roll Call Politics rates this race Leans Democratic, and no Republican challenger has yet emerged.