- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Sen. Maria Cantwell had about half a million dollars in the bank at the end of 2010 as she gears up for a re-election bid. The Washington Democrat had $499,000 in cash on hand, her report filed with the Federal Election Commission shows.
She raised $321,000 from October through the end of the year. Her report also showed $2.2 million in debt leftover from previous campaigns.
Roll Call Politics rates this race Leans Democratic, and no Republican challenger has yet emerged.