- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Minority Whip Steny Hoyer said it was easy for Republicans to complain when they were in the minority, but now they are going to have to exercise some leadership.
“I think the American public is going to have an opportunity to view the Republicans’ performance as opposed to the rhetoric they have been using for the past few years,” the Maryland Democrat said.