- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Minority Whip Steny Hoyer said it was easy for Republicans to complain when they were in the minority, but now they are going to have to exercise some leadership.
“I think the American public is going to have an opportunity to view the Republicans’ performance as opposed to the rhetoric they have been using for the past few years,” the Maryland Democrat said.