- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Now-Sen. Jim Webb makes his way to the stage to speak to supporters in Tysons Corner, Va., on election night 2006. His too-close-to-call contest was decided two days later when then-Sen. George Allen (R) conceded to Webb, sealing a 51-seat Democratic majority in the Senate. Webb announced Wednesday that he will not seek a second term in 2012, when he would have faced a likely rematch with Allen.