- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Now-Sen. Jim Webb makes his way to the stage to speak to supporters in Tysons Corner, Va., on election night 2006. His too-close-to-call contest was decided two days later when then-Sen. George Allen (R) conceded to Webb, sealing a 51-seat Democratic majority in the Senate. Webb announced Wednesday that he will not seek a second term in 2012, when he would have faced a likely rematch with Allen.