- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Now-Sen. Jim Webb makes his way to the stage to speak to supporters in Tysons Corner, Va., on election night 2006. His too-close-to-call contest was decided two days later when then-Sen. George Allen (R) conceded to Webb, sealing a 51-seat Democratic majority in the Senate. Webb announced Wednesday that he will not seek a second term in 2012, when he would have faced a likely rematch with Allen.