- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Mike Lewis, a spokesman for Rep. Jo Bonner, who represents the Mobile, Ala., area where the EADS assembly plant would be located, said the Republican’s office has not been the target of much lobbying on the issue lately. Lewis said part of the reason is that Bonner has made it clear that he backs EADS’ bid.
“We believe the decision is now in the hands of the administration,” he said. “Congress has had its input.”