- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Mike Lewis, a spokesman for Rep. Jo Bonner, who represents the Mobile, Ala., area where the EADS assembly plant would be located, said the Republican’s office has not been the target of much lobbying on the issue lately. Lewis said part of the reason is that Bonner has made it clear that he backs EADS’ bid.
“We believe the decision is now in the hands of the administration,” he said. “Congress has had its input.”