- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
“Going to my mother in law’s 99th birthday tonight. I hope I am as active and fabulous as she is at that age. I hope I make it to her age!”
— Cindy McCain, wife of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), in a Monday tweet. The Senator’s mother, Roberta, frequently campaigned for her son during the 2008 presidential election, earning praise from many political pundits for her feisty nature.