- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
“Going to my mother in law’s 99th birthday tonight. I hope I am as active and fabulous as she is at that age. I hope I make it to her age!”
— Cindy McCain, wife of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), in a Monday tweet. The Senator’s mother, Roberta, frequently campaigned for her son during the 2008 presidential election, earning praise from many political pundits for her feisty nature.