- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
• BGR Government Affairs has brought on David Boyer as a vice president and co-director of the shop’s health care practice. Previously, Boyer was senior director of federal affairs at the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America where he lobbied Senate Republicans.
• Elizabeth Ward, a budget policy officer for the D.C. Department of Health Care Finance, has joined the Federation of American Hospitals as vice president for health finance, a new position.
Submit K Street Files tips here.