- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
Turns out even one of the richest men on the planet canít bypass Capitol security.
A spy spotted Microsoft founder and philanthropist extraordinaire Bill Gates and an aide entering the Dirksen Senate Office Building on Wednesday. Gates, in town to urge government officials not to cut foreign aid programs, tried to circumvent the security line.
But a Capitol Police officer called him back ó only Members of Congress and top government officials are allowed to bypass security on the Hill, after all. Gates and his aide then went through the scanning process.
But donít feel too bad for the multibillionaire: He cut in front of everybody else, our spy says.