- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
Sen. Bob Casey (D-Pa.), seen here in the Capitol on Thursday, last week joined a group of Senators supporting foreign aid to Israel. Some Republicans, among them Sen. Rand Paul (Ky.), issued a call to end all foreign aid — including the $3 billion the U.S. gives to Israel every year — as a way to help end the budget deficit.