- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
The Source is the hot place to be these days. We hear Sen. John Ensign broke bread this week at the Asian fusion restaurant owned by celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck.
But the Nevada Republican wasn’t the only VIP to pay a visit to the Penn Quarter eatery. Obama adviser David Axelrod was also seen enjoying a farewell dinner, though it is unclear whom he was dining with.
The Source has long been popular among the power set and counts House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-
Calif.) and former Vice President Dick Cheney as fans. President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama were recently spotted celebrating her birthday at the restaurant.