- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The Source is the hot place to be these days. We hear Sen. John Ensign broke bread this week at the Asian fusion restaurant owned by celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck.
But the Nevada Republican wasn’t the only VIP to pay a visit to the Penn Quarter eatery. Obama adviser David Axelrod was also seen enjoying a farewell dinner, though it is unclear whom he was dining with.
The Source has long been popular among the power set and counts House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-
Calif.) and former Vice President Dick Cheney as fans. President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama were recently spotted celebrating her birthday at the restaurant.