- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
“I think the committee’s action here will clarify a situation that has been very much in limbo since these OCE inquiries began,” said Walker, who praised the committee’s decision to dismiss the cases last week.
“The committee has not abandoned what it said in the DeLay matter, but what it did say here is that not every occurrence of raising funds from individuals or entities who may have interests in legislation ... is a violation,” Walker said. “That was open to some question under the OCE view of things.”