- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
“I think the committee’s action here will clarify a situation that has been very much in limbo since these OCE inquiries began,” said Walker, who praised the committee’s decision to dismiss the cases last week.
“The committee has not abandoned what it said in the DeLay matter, but what it did say here is that not every occurrence of raising funds from individuals or entities who may have interests in legislation ... is a violation,” Walker said. “That was open to some question under the OCE view of things.”