- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Each of the new presidents was built at Tussauds Studios in London for about $200,000 each. To build models of contemporary figures, artists take more than 200 careful measurements to match every aspect of the celebrity’s countenance. Since artists could not even study photographs for many of the presidents in the new exhibit, they used painted portraits and historical documents to put together the presidential likenesses.
The figures each took three to six months to complete.
“Everybody seems really excited,” Rogoski said. “We hope that everybody can come by and experience it for themselves.”