- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The Minnesota Congressional delegation was up late Tuesday night, and not just because of the State of the Union address.
Members slaved away in their kitchens in preparation for a Wednesday cook-off in Sen. Al Franken’s office.
“I was up till 2 a.m.,” says the Democrat, who prepared a recipe of his mother’s.
Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D) was awarded first prize, an engraved casserole dish, for her Taconite Tater Tot Hotdish.