- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
The Minnesota Congressional delegation was up late Tuesday night, and not just because of the State of the Union address.
Members slaved away in their kitchens in preparation for a Wednesday cook-off in Sen. Al Franken’s office.
“I was up till 2 a.m.,” says the Democrat, who prepared a recipe of his mother’s.
Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D) was awarded first prize, an engraved casserole dish, for her Taconite Tater Tot Hotdish.