- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
- Ad Man Scott Howell Back At It After Cardiac Arrest
Turns out even Members of Congress ask for autographs. Each other’s autographs, that is.
An HOH tipster watching the address from the gallery spotted Reps. Peter King (R-N.Y.), Charlie Rangel (D-N.Y.) and Steve Pearce (R-N.M.) passing their copies of the official State of the Union program to one another. The reason? All three signed the programs for one another.