- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Turns out even Members of Congress ask for autographs. Each other’s autographs, that is.
An HOH tipster watching the address from the gallery spotted Reps. Peter King (R-N.Y.), Charlie Rangel (D-N.Y.) and Steve Pearce (R-N.M.) passing their copies of the official State of the Union program to one another. The reason? All three signed the programs for one another.