- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Turns out even Members of Congress ask for autographs. Each other’s autographs, that is.
An HOH tipster watching the address from the gallery spotted Reps. Peter King (R-N.Y.), Charlie Rangel (D-N.Y.) and Steve Pearce (R-N.M.) passing their copies of the official State of the Union program to one another. The reason? All three signed the programs for one another.