- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Turns out even Members of Congress ask for autographs. Each other’s autographs, that is.
An HOH tipster watching the address from the gallery spotted Reps. Peter King (R-N.Y.), Charlie Rangel (D-N.Y.) and Steve Pearce (R-N.M.) passing their copies of the official State of the Union program to one another. The reason? All three signed the programs for one another.