- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Football fans, take note: Restaurant Associates is getting in on the Super Bowl craze by offering themed meals at the American Grill in the Dirksen Senate Office Building.
Through the Friday before game day, the Senate eatery will offer both a Green Bay and a Pittsburgh lunch option in honor of the face-off between the Packers and the Steelers.
In fact, Restaurant Associates will keep track of how many of each meal the grill sells and regularly update the score.
The Green Bay option features a beer-braised bratwurst served with sauerkraut, while the Pittsburgh meal includes roast beef “made the Primanti Brothers’ way,” an apparent nod to the Steel City deli. Each meal is $6.95 and includes a 16-ounce soda.