- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
The first Republican presidential debate is set for May 2 at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum in Simi Valley, Calif., the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation announced Monday.
Just one Republican so far has formed a presidential exploratory committee, and none have officially announced they are running for president. However, a crowded field is expected to develop this year, perhaps in time for the debate.
Moderators will be NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams and Politico Editor-in-Chief John F. Harris. The debate will be shown on MSNBC, CNBC and Telemundo.