- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
The first Republican presidential debate is set for May 2 at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Museum in Simi Valley, Calif., the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation announced Monday.
Just one Republican so far has formed a presidential exploratory committee, and none have officially announced they are running for president. However, a crowded field is expected to develop this year, perhaps in time for the debate.
Moderators will be NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams and Politico Editor-in-Chief John F. Harris. The debate will be shown on MSNBC, CNBC and Telemundo.