- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Some suggestions were Hudson Hawk, D.B. (after the plane hijacker), Speckie Hawk and Addison Hawk.
Raymond said nothing like this has happened before at the LOC. While there was a duck situation in an outdoor LOC courtyard, that was nothing compared to having a hawk fly in circles and perch on the columns in the Main Reading Room.
Of course, wildlife might become a permanent fixture in the room, Raymond joked on the blog, to keep staffers “alert and on their toes” and “to prevent researchers from taking long naps.”
Please send Campus Notebook tips here.