- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Members of the Minnesota Congressional delegation are planning to engage in a bit of friendly competition next week.
Sen. Al Franken (D) is slated to host a cook-off Wednesday and has invited the entire delegation from the North Star State to prepare a dish and bring it to his office.
Reporters who work for Minnesota news organizations but are based in Washington, D.C., will judge the dishes in a blind taste test.
“It’s a blind taste [because] we’ve got to make sure the reporters don’t show any bias,” a tipster jokes.
Participants are encouraged to prepare casseroles as a nod to the cold weather. It is unclear which Members of the delegation will compete, though HOH can confirm that Rep. Erik Paulsen (R) will attend.
No word on what the prize will be, beyond bragging rights.