- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
“Just say no to Frankenfish.”
— Sen. Mark Begich, speaking at the Marine Science Symposium at the Hotel Captain Cook in Anchorage, Alaska, according to a press release. The Alaska Democrat plans during this session of Congress to reintroduce his legislation banning “Frankenfish,” which are genetically engineered salmon.