- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
“Just say no to Frankenfish.”
— Sen. Mark Begich, speaking at the Marine Science Symposium at the Hotel Captain Cook in Anchorage, Alaska, according to a press release. The Alaska Democrat plans during this session of Congress to reintroduce his legislation banning “Frankenfish,” which are genetically engineered salmon.