- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Issa plans to name his two remaining subcommittee chairmen Tuesday after announcing three in December. But it may be a few weeks before Issa holds any hearings.
Rep. John Yarmuth, a third-term Member who is planning to return to the Oversight panel this year after a two-year hiatus, acknowledged that Democrats on the panel could have their hands full.
“I certainly look forward to engaging the majority when and if they turn it into an overly partisan committee,” the Kentucky Democrat said.